You know, I started this blog because I had so much to say and was SURE everyone was thinking the same things I was…they just didn’t want to alienate all their friends, co-workers, acquaintances and family by saying these things.
The things I write about make me laugh (or snarl, grimace, snort, say WTF, and frown – sometimes all at the same time – a talent I have) and I thought they’d make you laugh, too.
I was humbled today because someone out there (you know…out there in my laptop) took the time to read what I write (THANK YOU!) and give me The Versatile Blogger Award for all this stuff ~ Wow. I’m pretty pleased and honored!
Yes, The Madness of Mommyhood decided I should have this award ~ and I’ll just tell you this ~ she is one Rockin’ Mommy! Check her out and follow her around like a puppy wanting a treat cause you’ll love her too. (Although she DID make me cry with her post today, but it was a good cry!)
As with any award (I’m guessing cause I’ve never won ANY other kind of award!), there are rules. I’m not real good with the rules part of anything, but this one is pretty damn important, so I’m gonna follow it to the T (That’d be Long Island Iced Tea….details, details!)
- Thank the person that gave you the award in a blog post & link back to their blog
- Pass the award on to 10-15 bloggers you follow
- Include 7 random things about yourself in your post
- Include the rules in your post
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog
I wanted to get the 7 random things about myself out of the way ~ and Random they will be:
- I wear a size 9 1/2 shoe – big feet, big heart, big margaritas!
- I type ridiculously fast, about 90 words a minute.
- I talk too fast for people to understand what I’m saying most of the time.
- I am an only child but have 3 friends that are like sisters to me.
- I’ve been married over half of my life, although not to the same person the entire time.
- I’m STILL not sure what I want to be when I grow up.
- I can never even finish writing down my bucket list….completing it isn’t looking too good. (I think I just found my next blog post….)
The hardest part of this award is choosing the bloggers I am bestowing with The Versatile Blogger award and list them here. Not because I don’t know who I could possibly list, but because there are so many great blogs out there that I follow. I’ll just have to close my eyes and throw darts (that might hurt my laptop…wait a minute) to choose. Here goes:
Thanks for reading, laughing, crying, cussing and talking to me (Ok, you could leave out the cussing me) every time I post something ~ it means more than you’ll know.